Join the club
Join the club and save 10% off footwear, podiatry and physiotherapy
Looking for a group of friends to enjoy your running with? intraining Running & Triathlon Club is so much more than a running club. We are a family, catering to all ages and abilities with over 25 coached training groups operating across Brisbane. Established in 1979, intraining is one of the largest clubs in Australia with over 800 active club members each year.
What are you waiting for? Get that intraining feeling and join the family this year. We would love to share our joy for running with you to help you achieve your running goals and make a friend or two at the same time.
Keen to meet another club member?
At intraining we are more than just a running club, we are a family where you can share a laugh, a tear and even some stories. Click here to read about some of our club members.
When you join intraining, you get access to a wealth of knowledgeable coaches who will help you reach your goals and have a laugh at every training session. From guidance on how to PB at your next marathon or tips on how to get started in the wonderful world of running.
Our coaches are experienced and offer friendly advice to help you enjoy your running even more. We have a passion for running like nobody else – let us share our love of running with you this year.
Cost to join the running club
–Adults (18 and over)
$50 membership + $10 compulsory Queensland Athletics membership
–Children (Under 18)
$25 membership + $10 compulsory Queensland Athletics membership
Club member benefits
Take advantage of your club membership benefits below when you register as an intraining club member.
- Queensland Athletics base membership, including public liability insurance
- Technical fabric club running singlet or shirt
- Subsidised training fees ($5 for members / $10 for non-members)
- Access to training programs from beginners and juniors to intermediates and elites.
- The best cheer squad at every event we attend.
- 10% discount off footwear at the intraining Running Centre (Milton and Indooroopilly)
- 10% discount off podiatry, physiotherapy and dietitian services at the intraining Running Injury Clinic
Cost per session
- $5 for intraining Club Members
- $10 for casual attendance
Note: All members of the public are welcome to attend our fully coached training groups
Training session timetable
Click here to view available training sessions in your area