The intraining Balance, Core and Sports Rehab studio provide clinical Pilates conducted by a qualified physiotherapist.
To make a booking enquiry for Pilates or another class please complete the form below.
- Classes are 45 minutes long, and taught by a physiotherapist
- Participants are able to attend 1 class per week based on first come, first served
- Participants will need to register prior to attending a class
- There is a limit of 9 people per class (people can put their names on a waiting list, and will be contacted if there are any cancellations)
- Participants must bring socks and a towel for the class (mats are provided).
- Classes are mat work (with some equipment, but not reformer)
- Classes are suitable for most people including pregnant women (up to 30 weeks)
- After the initial trial period, Pilates classes will continue during times indicated in the form above
- Prices are available online and start at $20.00 per class (click here to view full fees and charges)
- A pre-pilates physiotherapy assessment is mandatory before attending classes after the trial period ceases (assessment is $69.00).