Join the club
INTRAINING RUNNING & TRIATHLON CLUB
Join our running family
"You're never a stranger in the red and white"
Find like-minded people to enjoy your running with intraining
- Amazing support from a ready made community of runners
- Running buddies who are just the same as you
- Chatter – that never gets boring!! Runners love to talk about running
- New adventures – Hamilton Hilly Half, Warwick Pentathrun, Melbourne Marathon, Trail running
- Friendly waves from runners you have never met, but share the same love of running
- Paces that suit your level of fitness
- Your own cheer squad at major races
Put on your intraining singlet and you are guaranteed the cheer “Go intraining!”
All levels of runners are welcomed. We love to share our joy of running with you.
We are a massive running family, for all ages and abilities.
Meet our community
Club member benefits
Your membership includes
intraining club singlet or shirt
Ready made cheer squad at races
intraining Running Centre
- $8 / per session for club members
Shop & clinic 20% off:
- Footwear at Athlete’s Foot, Indooroopilly
- Podiatry and physiotherapy
- Personalised programs
Running membership: Public liability with Qld Athletics
Triathlon membership: Insurance with Triathlon Queensland
- Our trail running sessions
- Trail tips
- A supportive community
Contact Tracy Baker, 0458 423 684, Lead Trail Running Coach, for session details.
You'll never be a stranger in the red and white
Cost to join as a RUNNER
Cost to join as a TRIATHLETE
About the club
HISTORY OF THE CLUB
How we began
Connecting runners to share experiences in running events has always been the drive behind intraining.
Life members & Coaches
intraining’s club thrives on our members and coaches who love to share their love of running with others. Enjoy our history.