The intraining Sports Rehab studio is your ticket to keeping strong and healthy. Meet the rehab team who can help you reach your goals this season.
Whether you are keen to get on top of your nutrition, looking to lose a couple of extra kilograms or want to find out how to best fuel yourself in training and on race day – our team can help.
Meet Liz Lovering
Liz is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, runner and chef, and has always been passionate about food, sport and health.
Liz has first-hand experience in the nutritional needs of active people and to date has completed 11 marathons, an ultra-marathon, many half marathons and a number of other events. Whilst first-hand experience always helps, Liz appreciates and acknowledges that each of us is unique, and that is how she approaches her work. As a dietitian she will work with you to ensure that you have in place the best eating and drinking strategies that meet your unique health and sporting goals.
- BHlthSc (Nut & Diet), APD, AN
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) & Nutritionist (AN)
- Further study completed in Sports Nutrition at the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
- Member of Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA)
- Level 1 Anthropometrist (ISAK) (body composition/skinfolds)
- Accredited Athletics Coach (Level 3, – Middle and Long Distance)
Position available – Are you a qualified massage therapist who is keen to work within the running and fitness community? Flexible hours and work as your own boss. Click here to contact us if you are interested in finding out more about the massage therapist position available at intraining Sports Rehab Studio.