Costs - Podiatry
intraining Running Injury Clinic are members of all major health funds and can claim our private health insurance benefits on the spot with our HICAPS system. Depending on your health fund and level of cover, there is often minimal out of pocket expense when consulting one of our practitioners.
Common consultation and service charges are
- Initial consultation (F004): $135.00
- Review consultation (F012): $95.00
- Biomechanical assessment (F114 or F118): $99.00
- Brief consultation (F010): $65.00
- Custom orthotics: from $350.00 (contact clinic for more information)
If you have any specific queries on particular costs and consultation codes relating to your health fund, please email us or call 07 3367 3088. The following health funds are supported by our HICAPS system with claims available on the spot.
HICAPS on the spot claim providers