Trail Running Groups
Welcome to our intraining Trail Tribe, an inclusive trail running community. Our philosophy is “No runner gets left behind!” Our sessions are supportive for new and experienced trail runners, with sessions to help you train for short and longer trail events. Contact Tracy Baker, 0458 423 684, our Lead Trail Running Coach for session details.
Come and join us!!
- Technical trail sessions
- Night trail runs
- Supported loops for new and experienced runners
“No runner gets left behind”
Weekend Trail Runs
- Longer sessions at different locations and varying distances.
- Coached and hosted sessions available
Contact Tracy Baker, 0458 423 684, Lead Trail Running Coach for session details.
Coached & Hosted Sessions
To find out about the sessions go to our intraining Trail Tribe Facebook page.
- Led by qualified coaches who are experienced trail runners
- Give you technical trail running tips and guidance
- $8 (club members / $14 non club members)
- Led by an intraining trail member who loves company on their trail runs
- Free, but you must be a member of intraining Running and Triathlon Club
We take safety seriously, and ask that you carry these essentials:
- hydration (water or electrolytes)
- food/running food
- snake bandage
- emergency blanket
- and let someone know you where and what you are doing.
You can get these supplies from intraining Running Centre:
instore or online
intraining... WE KEEP YOU RUNNING
Podiatry | Physiotherapy
Come to our NEW location: iHealth, Indooroopilly
Be more accountable to your training with a customised training plan that gives you specific sessions tailored to your running goals
Join one of our friendly running groups
We love to talk running, and share your running stories.