Personalised Training Programs
- Are you a busy person who wants to fit in training around work, family and other commitments?
- Keen to get expert advice on what you need to do to achieve a running goal?
- Want some structure to help motivate you to get to the starting line?
- Need to understand pace judgement
- Want structure to manage your training and avoid injury
Our coaching team can provide you with a personalised training program to achieve your running goals. We share your passion and understand that training programs need flexibility and will be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Personalised programs are $95 for six weeks.
What is included?
- One on one appointment with Expert Level 4 Coach, Steve Manning or Margot Manning Level 2.
- A written digital program
- Specific paces suited to my running fitness and goals
- Goal setting and structure
- Ongoing contact with your coach personal coach
Call us on 3367 3088 or click here to make an appointment online.
Who are the coaches?
Steve Manning Level 4:
Steve started coaching recreational athletes for marathons and half marathons when he was 18. He has since coached multiple junior and senior athletes to national level and international level competitions in the road, track and field and cross country.
Steve writes the intraining Session programs, is the coaching director of intraining Running Centre and began the Marathon School program in the 1990s. Steve is also a podiatrist and the president of the Sports Medicine Queensland Branch.
Margot Manning Level 2
Coaches recreational and Junior athletes. She began the intraining beginners’ groups in the 1990s and has helped many juniors train towards state and national cross country and track events.
Margot has continued to develop the Runners School Program into an online platform making it accessible for runners who are unable to attend our local running groups.