Meet the sports rehab team
The intraining Sports Rehab studio is your ticket to keeping strong and healthy. Meet the rehab team who can help you reach your goals this season.
Liz is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, runner and chef, and has always been passionate about food, sport and health.
Liz has first-hand experience in the nutritional needs of active people and to date has completed 11 marathons, an ultra-marathon, many half marathons and a number of other events. Whilst first-hand experience always helps, Liz appreciates and acknowledges that each of us is unique, and that is how she approaches her work. As a dietitian she will work with you to ensure that you have in place the best eating and drinking strategies that meet your unique health and sporting goals.
- BHlthSc (Nut & Diet), APD, AN
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) & Nutritionist (AN)
- Further study completed in Sports Nutrition at the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)
- Member of Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA)
- Level 1 Anthropometrist (ISAK) (body composition/skinfolds)
- Accredited Athletics Coach (Level 3, – Middle and Long Distance)
Jo is a Certified Massage Therapist new to the intraining team. Jo’s recently found love for running and the community that comes with it has strengthened her to drive to help fellow runners through a range of massage techniques.
Jo’s focus is on helping clients maximise their bodies ability to recover after training and prepare for rigourous training ahead. Jo has a fantastic capacity to assist her clients in both mind and body. Utilising massage techniques such as relaxation massage, Jo can help support mental drive and focus while still assisting muscle repair.
Jo is enthusiastic about making a difference and helping her clients reach their running and fitness goals.
- Certificate IV Massage Therapy
- Associate Member of International Institute for Complimentary Therapists